What comes with salvation?
(Excerpt from Finding the Way)
- Ephesians 1:13: We are ________ with the Holy Spirit.
- In Him, you also, after listening to the message of truth, the gospel of your salvation- having also believed, you were sealed in Him with the Holy Spirit of promise. Ephesians 1:13
- 1 John 4:4: Greater is _________ that is in you than he who is in the world.
- You are from God, little children, and have overcome them; because greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. 1 John 4:4
- Romans 8:26: The Spirit Himself ______________ for us.
- In the same way, the Spirit also helps our weakness, for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. Romans 8:26
- Galatians 5:22-23: _______ _____ ________ _________ is love, joy, peace, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.
- But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things, there is no law. Galatians 5:22-23
- John 14:26: The ________ the Holy Spirit will __________ you all things.
- But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. John 14:26
- 2 Corinthians 3:17: Where the Spirit of the Lord is there is ___________.
- Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. 2 Corinthians 3:17